Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wii, Wii, Wii all the way home!!

Me and Taylor playing Baseball
Will (a "normal" friend) and Owen Wii boxing!! Super funny to watch!

Taylor Wii boxing, she about breaks things when she plays.

Owen Wii boxing with Taylor cheering him on!

Taylor and Siera Bowling, Siera is losing can you tell?

Yes like millions of Americans this year for Christmas we got a Wii. My mom and dad were so generous as to buy both my sister's family and our family a Wii and a Wii Fit this year! THANKS GRANDMA!! It is definitely a game for the whole family. I don't think we have ever spent this much time playing games with our kids!

Besides the Wii we all received a ton of nice gifts but most of all enjoyed the company of family we do not get to see often.

Anyway, tonight I just want to share some Wii pics with you... it is so hilarious to watch!!

2 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

I think watching people play the Wii is hilarious!! Its the funnest toy ever! :)

Sparks said...

Thats what we got also! I'm a little sad though, you were able to get the Wii fit. I haven't been able to find one anywhere so far. But soon!! Madison reminds me of Siera when she is loosing, I have to keep reminding her its only a game. Definitely the best gift ever, they extra family time is priceless.