I thought I would start introducing you to reoccurring characters that keep coming up in my blog posts. I am starting with Aunt Callie, well because life is all about her wedding right now and I will be talking a lot about it... and because I am pretty sure I have a good picture of her to start with!! Let me check, yep here it is.....
This is Aunt Callie with her 1st buck, the Sunday after Thanksgiving ''08.
Anyway, 1st and foremost Callie is my one and only little sister. She is soon to be married to Jordan D. (I will introduce him when he is an "official member" of the normal family LOL) in May of '09. She is "Auntie Callie" to my 5 girls. Her favorite Auntie moments are when the kids are cracking her up... she loves the funny stories (see "Antics About Our Abode) and when they are just being silly kids. What she hates??? Pooey diapers, and I am not sure I have ever actually gotten her to change one ever!! Even the threat of "I am not changing your kids' diapers when you have them." doesn't seem to motivate her. In her defense I am sure she has changed about 4-5 wet diapers in her day ;)
So for now that is my baby sis and my kids' Auntie. When I am allowed I will post pics of our dresses for her wedding.
No comments:
Post a Comment