Friday, December 19, 2008

14 weeks




Okay Okay, I know I have not updated for two weeks... and I have heard about it!! LOL so here is the latest...






I am 14 wks pregnant and had my appointment yesterday, Dec. 18th. One baby's heart rate was 141 and the other 154. I am starting to feel quite a bit better, nauseous wise, but my head still hurts pretty much all day everyday. Dr. says the headaches should go away around 17wks (they did last time) and all will be well. My next appointment will be January 22nd, I will not be seeing my regular OB who is gone for a month (bummer) but it is the day of the BIG ultrasound where hopefully babies cooperate and show us their boy or girl parts!! So everyone is growing right on track!! Here are the pics to prove it. Well thanks for all the prayers... keep them coming!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look marvelous!!!!