Oh gracious I just had to go looking for trouble didn't I? Well after my last post I decided I really needed to compare my bulging belly with what it looked like last time I was pregnant with twins. This is what I found... me at SIXTEEN weeks pregnant and I was SMALLER than I am now at 12 weeks. Man this could be a long 7 months.
Like A Newborn, Only.....
13 years ago
3 comments:
Well, what do you expect? You are all stretched out now! LOL!!! You looked great then and you look great now! Dont worry!!
Oh your to funny! Everyone always says you "pop" sooner with every pregancy. And what more can you expect with twins. Maybe its a sign that your growing so big BOYS!! LOL! You look great either way.
Hey there! Frankly I think you look great and much more cheery than some of my photos at that state (especially when I was night calving and spending most of the evenings/mornings stumbling around trying not to throw up!)
Post a Comment