Monday, December 1, 2008

A week off is what we needed!!

WOW what a busy week! The Normal Family just got home last evening from our near week long visit to Grandma Gail and Grandpa Rod's house for Thanksgiving, with a few visits to Grandma Bev's and Grandpa Joe's. It was just what I seemed to need (lol if you read my last post you know I needed a day or two away). We had an amazing dinner on Thursday with about 26 members of the Extended Normal Family over all day. It was so great to see Aunts, Uncles and Cousins I have not seen forever. We also had my sister's new in-laws-to-be (the newest additions to the Extended Normal Family) out for the day. Anyway we just have so much to be thankful for and are now looking forward to Christmas (can it really be Christmas time already?).


Oh and in all the hustle and bustle Thursday I completely forgot that was my 11wk mark in the pregnancy and did not get a belly pic, but we will see what I can do at 12 wks!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: