Wednesday, January 7, 2009

17 weeks HOLY COW!!

WOWZA!! I am 17 weeks pregnant already!! About HALF WAY done baking these babies! WOOHOO!! I am sure glad we had that Christmas break for a few weeks, totally took my mind off of being pregnant. I actually had to go look at my ticker on another site today to remember if I was 16 or 17 weeks along. Besides the break I have also been feeling SO MUCH BETTER!! So without constant nagging nausea it is easier to enjoy being pregnant rather than counting down every last minute that ticks by for 9 months. I am still having some headaches but they are getting fewer and farther between and are much easier to manage with my meds these days. I am however starting to feel some familiar effects of the largeness of a twin pregnancy.... Hip pain, not easy to breath when I am laying flat.... but so far those ailments are not too bad.

Well nothing much is new so I will post a few belly pics and be off until another day!

Okay so blogger isnt letting me add any pics right now... will post later I promise!

No comments: