So here is another short clip of, very active, Baby B. If you look closely you can see the thin sac that it is inside separating it from Baby A. Also above Baby B is the arm and elbow of Baby A! From other pics we have we also think Baby B might be a thumb sucker!!
Next is lazy Baby A. In this shot if you watch closely it is opening and closing the mouth. This is "practice" sucking that they do in the womb. Also in this video you can see the heart beating (how precious is that!!??). LOL same thing with my last pregnancy. Baby B (Ashley) was a crazy mover and Baby A (Alyssa) was a lazy bones.
4 comments:
Congradulations on the baby GIRLS! Wow! I love to read your blog. Thanks for the great pictures that you shared. Wish I could have watched the whole thing in person. How fun! Your are an amazing lady and I really envy your ability to be so very amazing. Keep up the great work and best of luck to you and your family.
Nicole
Ahhh... thanks so much! I know I have told you but hearing such POSITIVE things is so so so nice!!
Briana
I'm still in shock that 2 more girls are on the way!! But maybe your next set will bring those boys!! LOL, sorry. Your so awesome taking everything in stride. You are truly blessed.
youll have to start checking our blog as we will soon be doing some anouncing in a few weeks.
I love watching babies inside of mommy! Baby Sophie is a thumb sucker and we also got to see her swallowing during her u/s. Keep up the great job of growing healthy baby girls! You rock!
Post a Comment