

Well here I am at 19
wks 1 day! I honestly thought I had not grown much but in the pics my belly seems to have gotten
alot bigger! I have been feeling fantastic with a ton of energy in the last two weeks or so! I have an appointment and ULTRASOUND next Tuesday the 27
th (sorry I forgot to mention that my original appointment on the 22
nd was cancelled... everyone has been asking what we found out
LOL) I am sure all is well, we are just excited and anxious to find out what sexes these two little ones are!! Have a great day!
3 comments:
Oh I cant wait!!! How exciting!!
I'm guessing one boy, one girl. I hope they are both cooperative for the u/s. :-)
I hope there is at least one boy in there somewhere! Can't wait to hear the news!!
Post a Comment