Okay so I am not officially 21 weeks until tomorrow, but today was the day I remembered to have Owen take my picture! So I figured I would post them while I was thinking about it. I have had the flu for the past two days, no fun at all, but pregnancy wise I am feeling on top of the world! I have a ton of energy, at least compared to how I felt earlier on. The headaches are gone and I am not so big that I am totally uncomfortable.
Well here are the pics... remember I had the flu so I am not lookin' so hot!
3 comments:
I think you are looking wonderful. You look a bit tired, but I'm guessing that's normal when you have the sickies at your house. Take care!
I'm with Amber. You look great even with having had the flu!
Ahh... thanks you guys! You shoud see me today after 7 days of the flu ravaging our house... I looked like a prom queen in the pictures compared to this. LOL
Post a Comment