Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another Day Another Mess...

This is the twins in baby jail.
I will give you three guesses as to what this substance is on my carpet....... (insert Jeopardy theme song here)



Okay, did you get it?? Yes an entire large container of powdered chocolate milk mix! This picture was taken AFTER RaeLynn and I picked out all the Teddy Grahams (an entire brand new box) that were buried under the chocolate! It took me that long to get my wits about me long enough to realize I may think this is funny someday and I might need a picture.



Story time...



So I spend my morning trying to straighten out RaeLynn's insurance mess. 1st I am on the phone with her bio dad, then the hosiptals and clinics that she has seen in the last 3 years, then the insurance... etc. ANYWAY..... Ashley and Alyssa are not quiet children so I was downstairs on the phone so I could hear. ReaLynn is yelling something at me from the top of the stairs but I just yell back, "I will be there in a minute I am on the phone!" Well I come up the stairs to find both babies sitting in this choclolate pile (might I add the photo just does not do this pile justice!) playing in it like a sand box! They also have gotten into the pantry and got out all the baby biter biscuts, the new box of Teddy Grahams (seriously, never been opened!) and a box of Jello mix (thank goodness they did not get that open too!). So they were sentenced to baby jail.
Thank the Good Lord for my super suction Kirby vacuum cleaner!!
Today's To Do list:
1. buy a lock for pantry door
yeah that is pretty much it!



3 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

Can you believe I guessed the foreign substance? hehehe! At least it wasnt marker on the wall! :)

Do you know what you are baking yet? Hopefully some testosterone!

Amber said...

Oh wow! We haven't had a super mess around here for awhile. Not since the flour disaster this summer. I figure I'm about due! Silly kids. They were supposed to eat the Teddy Grahams! ;-)

Shawna E said...

HAHAHA that is all I am saying! And my mother said to tell you you will miss this stuff when they are older!!!