Monday, February 23, 2009

Anyone got "stuff" they can pass on???

Hello all. I thought I would throw this out there to everyone. We are getting to that point where we need to start gathering "stuff" for these two new bundles! We do have alot of things in pairs already but some stuff is just worn out or we are still using for Ashley and Alyssa. So if anyone has any of these items that they are done with and wouldn't mind passing on or borrowing (we take good care of stuff) let me know please!!

~We need two crib mattresses, the ones we have will be passed on to Ashley and Alyssa's toddler beds.
~One crib. We have two (one is our own) we may be needing to return the borrowed one.
~Two swings, I think we may have one coming from Joe R.
~Two bouncy seats
~A double or quad stroller (okay the likelyhood of this is low, but hey you never know!)
~PLAYPENS!! The ones we have were once my cousin Jessica's when she was a baby, she is 15 now so you get the picture... we could sure use one or two more.
~2 boppy pillows

If you are willing to give away, lend out or sell (we are more than willing to buy used if the price is fair) these items please let me know!!

Thanks everyone, I am sure I will think of more things to add to this list!!

9 comments:

Sparks said...

wahoo! I have one crib matress that you are more than welcome to have! I would say two but well you know I need at least one of them finally!! And I have two differnt sets of twin strollers, I would sell/borrow, what ever. The Jeep one would probably work best for you now, sice it can fit two car seats in it. Although it stated it only held one. The other we got when the twins were like 18 months its about the size of a single stroller and way super light! Plus it folds up a little bigger than an unbrella stroller.
Just let me know I can send pictures if you want.

Montana Aunt said...

I have a crib and a mattress for it. I would like to sell it but would barrow for life. It is old but still in great shape. Dark Brown (in color). Sides move up and down. There are teeth gaurds ect on it, you can move mattress up and down varies heights. Apart and ready to go! Let me know! I could even find a ride your way.

Heather Rodriguez said...

We might be getting rid of our quad stroller in a month or two. I'll let you know!

The Normal Family said...

Sparks... send me a pic of the ligh stroller would ya?? Montana Aunt... woohooo I am all for that crib... how much?? Heather R... tell ME before anyone else what you would like $$ wise and what the shipping would be from Cali. to Mt would you?? THANKS GALS!! I heart my friends! LOL

Amber said...

will send boppy and travel swing with someone, or i might bring them myself one of these days.

Amber said...

hey, i also have a bouncy seat, but you will have to wait until baby girl is done with it. again, who knows when that will be...

Sparks said...

I'll need your email to send you a picture of the smaller stroller. Or i can put it up on my blog for ou to see also. we are going to wyoming the end of March so when we go by we can drop it off if you want it.

The Normal Family said...

If you get a chance you could just put it up on your blog or on myspace... sorry just dont want to share my email address out here in blogger world! LOL

Sparks said...

i totally understand with the email. i'll try and get it done today, if not then tomorrow. i'm not feeling the greatest today. i'll let you know when i get it done.