As far as the pregnancy goes I am feeling absolutely wonderful. I seem to have a ton of energy... well as much energy you can expect to have when one is lugging around about 30 extra pounds. I have been having some very mild braxton hicks contractions since about 12 wks. My Dr. informed me that all women begin these at around 12 weeks but normally just don't feel them... me on the other hand having no stomach muscles left to speak of I began feeling them right away. They have actually seemed to ease up in the last few weeks. The babies have really begun to move around and I do not think either one has slept in the last 48 hours! Owen has got to feel them a ton now. RaeLynn and Ashley have both felt them once. Last night my stomach was moving all crazy and Owen and I had a good time watching the show. (that has to be the absolutlute BEST part of pregnancy)
So here they are, the ever anticipated "how big is Briana getting photos?" ENJOY!
1 comment:
You look awesome!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment