Alright everybody we are opening ourselves up to potential danger here. Owen and I have hit a road block in the baby girl names department. Everything we pick out is a) already a "M" named that b) someone close to us has recently used it c) one or the other of us hates the name the opposite has picked out. WE NEED HELP!! So here is my proposition to you the American Public.... help us pick out two names (with middle names). They need not rhymn or start with the same letter (but can) and we would prefer to stay away from "A" names this time around. I am thinking about coming up with some sort of reward for the winner or winners but I will have to think about it for awhile. Oh and feel free to share your funny and smart alec twin names with us also ie. "Smith" and "Wesson" (two of Owen's picks for boys LOL) ... these will go down in the baby books. I know there are people out there who have had all boys or have found awesome girls' names but are done having babies... so here is your chance to help name a baby girl or two!
Send an email with your top picks if you do not want to sign up for a blogger account just to leave a comment! Thanks in advance for your help everyone!
Like A Newborn, Only.....
13 years ago
7 comments:
hmmm....well I am a fan of Faith, Hope and Charity....but I guess that's three and I didn't give you any middle names. I'm all for biblical names as long as they aren't too weird. Our friends in NC named their daughter Samaria. I thought that was neat. I have names picked out for my children, but you can't have them yet in case I can have kids! PS....I bet there's not a M named Juanita! lol. :)
Lets see I had so many girl names picked out then I had Ethan because I just knew he was a girl.I wouldn't trade my little man for anything but I am still hoping for a girl one day.Anyway back to your newest girls.I have always loved the names Peyton and Skylar.And Savannah,Addison,Kendall and Caroline.Hope I gave you something to work with.Hope you are doing well,you look beautiful.
Alicia in NC
Eva Caroline
Leah Marie
Sarah Faith
Miriam Renee
Meesha Elisabeth
Selah Hope
Okay, thats all I have right now! I'll be back with more! ;)
Ok I got the baby name book out.
Bree and Brin which are both forms of Brianna.Cassidy and Carly,Eva and Eden,Isabelle and Isabella(call them Izzy and Bella for short)Kayleigh and Kendra and a name I have heard lately that I love love love is Johanna.Ok that is it right now.This is so much fun!Thanks for sharing this with us.
Thanks so much everyone!! I dont want to give too much away about names we are considering in case I do make this a real contest! Some names mentioned are out because of close friends and family that already used them recently but I love all the ideas. KEEP THEM COMING!
My little girl was named Piper after John Piper. He was my pastor and the one that led me to the Lord. His wife's name is Noel. So my little one is Piper Noel. Two names I love. I think Noel is a great middle name for alot of names. I've always like Charis which is grace is the Greek.
From pamallhoney on TS.
Hey Briana, I checked out your entire blog! How fun, how cute! I only have one name to offer, Katelyn Elizabeth. I love it! Have a beautiful day~Sherry
Post a Comment