Here are my pics from 26wks 5days....


This was the only green shirt I could find for St. Patty's Day, did not fit very well! LOL

Wow for some reason it has been really hard for me to keep up on my blogging these last couple weeks! I was 27 weeks yesterday, only 10 more weeks or so to go!! I have had a ton of energy and it has been hard to keep myself from "over doing it." I have gotten the nursery pretty ready, have moved Ashley and Alyssa into their new rooms with big girl beds and sorted through all the kids' clothes to find their summer stuff because I will be just too big and tired to do it in a few weeks. In the last two days or so my Braxton Hicks have been becoming more frequent and pretty hard (still painless) so I have forced myself to lay down as much as possible. Owen says he doesn't feel like spending a month or two in Denver, I agree so I will do my best to bake these babies as long as possible. My next Dr. Appt is on Tuesday the 24th, I will have an ultrasound, an exam and lab work done that day.
2 comments:
So glad to see how well things are going! And look at that belly!! Denver, huh?? did you go there with the girls? Jackson had sent us there with our set and it was a nightmare!
No we actually delivered in Miles City and almost had a helicopter ride to Billings, but thanks to our wonderful Pedi everyone was taken care of there and came home 5 days later. We are just hoping for a repeat performance from last time. Hoping to go a little longer.
Post a Comment