Just a quick update. I had my 25-26 week appointment today, no ultra sound. Everything looks A-Okay! I had my 1st cervical check this pregnancy and there is no change to my cervix which is a VERY good thing. Doctor says babies are nice and high and "not causing problems"... but he also reminded me that gravity is not my friend and just encouraged me to keep taking it easy, which means lying down whenever possible (and not sitting at my computer LOL). I have been staying on the couch most afternoons until it is time to cook supper and then hitting the couch again in the evening until bedtime. I would rather have it this way than end up on full blown bedrest.
Baby A's heart rate was 151 and Baby B's heart rate was 147, opposite of how they have been (A has always been higher). My blood pressure was 128/68, still nice and low, right where we want it. Nothing exciting, I was in and out of the office in about 15 minutes flat.
On the 24th I will have an ultra sound, another exam and lab work done to test for gestational diabetes. I will be sure to let everyone know how it goes.
Like A Newborn, Only.....
13 years ago
3 comments:
sounds good! you are doing a great job momma! keep growing those wonderful babies!!
PS pretty sure it's time for new pics! i want to see your pretty baby belly!!
oh crap... I have forgotten for 3 weeks now!!
Post a Comment