Okay everyone (A.E.) here are some 9 wk belly shots that have been requested. I was nine weeks yesterday. Don't mind the sweats, no makeup, ponytail hair and stretch marks from the last time I went through this twin pregnancy thing!
Boy the party sounded fun! And belly pitures allready! I forgot how fast it changes. I never did that with either or my pregancys and thats my biggest regret. Hopefully we wil beable to have another, and it will be full of pictures!
3 comments:
Thanks for the pics! ;-) You look wonderful! Still surprised at how big your bump is already. Awesome!
How fun! have I told you yet how incredibly excited and jealous I am that you are having twins again?? I cant wait to watch the belly G-R-O-W!!
Boy the party sounded fun! And belly pitures allready! I forgot how fast it changes. I never did that with either or my pregancys and thats my biggest regret. Hopefully we wil beable to have another, and it will be full of pictures!
Post a Comment