Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Weeeee're Baaaack!!

Hayden Grace
Hannah Faith

Well I have been informed by several people I have actually been missed! I am sorry it took me so long to get an update here on my blog. Most of you may know... 1st I ended up on 3 weeks of bedrest that ended in a very exciting delivery of our twin daughters, Hannah Faith and Hayden Grace. They arrived early Memorial Day morning weighing in at 6 lbs 3 oz and 5 lbs 11oz. We came home the following Wednesday. By Saturday afternoon I was in the throws of the worst post-partum depression I could have imagined. Monday a week after their birth I was back in the ER with blood pressure 165-115, Thursday I started to hemorrage and was back in the ER that morning but the bleeding stopped on its own so I did not have to have a DNC. I fondly called it the never ending pregnancy from hell! Fast forward to today.... Babies are 7 weeks and 1 day old, I am feeling 110% despite being just a tad sleep deprived. LOL I have gotten Ashley and Alyssa potty trained, this came about when Hannah and Hayden were 3 weeks old, 3 weeks of four kids in diapers was long enough. All in all I would call it success, we have gone 2 days now and have each only had one accident and are both finally pooping in the potty! The three big girls are on summer vacation and I am dreading having to send them back to school. They have been so awesome playing with their two year old sisters so that I can breast feed the new babies, basically I spend the majority of my day in my recliner with one or both boobs out!! The big girls have even been a big help with the potty training.




I will post a few pics and for the sake of keeping this short I will continue to update throughout the week... granted I get a chance everyday to sneek away to my computer! Thanks for all the support and well wishes!

2 comments:

Heather Rodriguez said...

I didnt know you had such a rough run! i am glad all is well!

Carrie Cooper said...

These girls really look identical..are they? Glad you are feeling better..our due dates were a week apart I remember from the twin forum. Ours came 11 1/2 weeks early though!