I had my appointment yesterday and the news was pretty good. Blood pressure is still nice and low 122/70. I got to have another u/s and see what I could see of babies. Baby B seemed to be sucking two thumbs at once and Baby A was very busy but gave us very clear shots of her cute baby feet! One of them (not sure which one either) apparently is going to have alot of hair... get this... we could see it's fuzzy hair sticking out all around its head!! Babies are still big, Baby A was 3lbs 5oz and Baby B was 3lbs 2oz... their weights made the Doc happy because they were closer to the same size this time. A big relief to momma too. Their heart rates were right around 150 again, but I can not for the life of me remember exact numbers today, and of course I didn't write them down. Mom is weighing in right at 192 pounds and measuring 38 weeks!! WOWZA!! The only thing causing concern this time is I am dialated to a 1 and 50% effaced. Doc says it is not time to panic and just told me to take it easy for the next couple weeks. Hopefully I will not dialate anymore before my next appointment on the 22nd. I also have another ultrasound that day to check weights again. So please keep us in your prayers... oh and I would totally let you come mop my floors and clean my bathrooms for me!! And if anyone is interested in potty training a pair of very stubborn two year olds we would "let" you take Ashley and Alyssa for a few days! LOL
UPDATE ON THE BABY NAME GAME!!!!!!!
We have chosen the girls' names. But SORRY we are not sharing our picks. (don't throw tomatoes please!!) LOL I know we are horrible friends who ask for all this advice and then after you give it and you all anxiously wait we have the nerve to tell you "too bad so sad". But after all the pain we went through picking these names we do not want to hear any negative feedback from anyone that could cause one or the other to change their minds and send us right back to the drawing boards! I will give you a hint though... Owen picked his from the baby name book and it was NOT one of the ideas given by any of our friends. I picked a name that WAS given by a friend. And they do not start with the same letter. So there you go that is all you get until "Birth" Day!! Thanks for all the help everyone!!
Like A Newborn, Only.....
13 years ago
4 comments:
Hey Briana, I hope you are doing well. And I wish that I was there so I could mop your floors, clean your house~whatever else you need done too. I'm excited for you. And we'll keep you in our prayers. ~Sherry
Hang in there! Considering how much you have going on in the kid department with potty training too, I promise we will never whine up here about the trials and tribulations of Miss Gwen! We'll let you know when our travels take us near Forsyth and will plan on stopping by to help when we do (with plenty of warning ahead of time)
Thanks ladies... prayers and well wishes are totally welcome! So far no bed rest but I am trying to be proactive in my prenatal care (having done this before and knowing how important it is) I am just trying to let things go here and there... where better to start than with cutting out cleaning bathrooms and mopping floors! LOL
Sending prayers and well wishes!!!!
Post a Comment